Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Fabs is Often Imitated and Never Duplicated

Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so if there's on thing you'll notice I'm a sucker for artistic gigs and advertising gigs. One type of advertising gig I love is sign gigs. This seller was featured back when Fiverrtastic was in it's infancy. She is a Spanish beauty with a rockin' booty, She has an amazing smile that could go on for miles. Have you guessed yet...It's Pinkkoala . That's right...I'm going to talk about Fabiola's sign gig today. She did an amazing job...I love all of her gigs. Why she's still on Fiverr and not in the movies or modeling is beyond me. She is amazing! Pinkkoala will give you the utmost service you deserve for $5 and up. Believe me $5 goes a long way, but giving here extra you can get bathing suit advertising...meeeooowww. I just needed something sexy but classy so What she sent me was awesome. I will be updating my banner soon...again. So I will be placing one of these 4 pics on there. Check all 4 of them now. 














These shots are superb and if you want shots like this just order this awesome gig from Pinkkoala. She will handle your order with precision and excellence. If you need video advertising she does that too. She has a ton of yourube vids look her vids up here dulcefabiola23. You're welcome Fabs. :) Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment