Wednesday, June 5, 2013

She's called herbandesign




Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
So recently I came across this Level 1 seller who's been on Fiverr  a year. she has some really nice gigs and wanted me to give her gigs a little bit of a shout out. I checked her gigs out and she has this really cool custom word puzzle gig . Her user name is herbandesign as it says in my blog title. She is a designer with a lot of potential to go far here on Fiverr. I sent her some interview questions and she sent me the answers back. Check it out below.

-Tell me a little bit about yourself:
I’m a creative introvert which is trying to come out of her shell I love the field of education and working with children. I am very interested in the effect of play on learning. Hence the gigs that I do.

-Where did you first hear about Fiverr?
My sister went to a seminar about making extra money online and they told her about fiverr and she told me about it and I signed up it took me about a month to get my first order, was just trying to see if it worked and it did I am now a level 1 seller.

-Where did you come up with your username?
Well the idea for my user name came to me before I heard about fiverr I like designing and I’m a girl and I live in the city hence herbandesign.

-How do you promote your Fiverr business?
I don’t do much promotion I just wait until people order this is my first attempt at promoting my gigs.

-Do you sell your services through other websites or other places besides Fiverr?
No

-How many customers do you get a week?
I get about 2 customers every three week most inquire more than they order.

-What do you do when you’re not doing Fiverr gigs?
I am a multimedia technician so I do instructional design and I create crochet earring.

-How do you occupy your time outside of Fiverr?
I surf the net create my earrings and go out with friends
What words of advice do you have for other Fiverr sellers?
      1) Advertise your gigs
      2) Communicate every step of the ways with your buyers
      3) Try both sides buyer/seller to see how the complete thing works.
     4) Go above and beyond if you can

-If you could do anything else right now would you? Or would you still be a freelancer/small business person.
I would still be a freelancer on Fiverr because this suits me well because I’m a night person I work well at nights.  I would like to increase my sales so I can also travel.

-How long do you plan to do this before you decide to move on to another phase in your life or are you happy doing this?
All things come to an end eventually but for now I’m happy doing this I enjoy the reaction of the different people you work for when you complete a job.
  
herbandesign I got some ideas to make your gigs even better and help your sales out. If you're skilled at graphic design you should either offer graphic design services for small businesses or offer them for educators. Your crosswords and your other gigs are very nice and I think if you had other gigs you would get noticed more. Next, don't forget to update your gigs often. The more you're on Fiverr or the more you update your gigs the better. Another suggestion is to possibly do gigs in other expertise. Like you could try video testimonials, animation, writing services, and other stuff. Just explore all the different options that you could sell and have fun with it. If you need anything I'm here for you. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.


No comments:

Post a Comment