Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Working hard to make an impact



Hi Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok for weeks now this one seller has been trying to get me to look at her gigs and she had been trying to post gigs on the page multiple times. At first I didn't know what to think because she has a variety of different gigs but there wasn't one that stood out. Then she showed me her testimonial gig and let me tell you this woman does have some talent. She is like the female version of Arjunrocks. Her username on Fiverr is Nat1275 . When I first seen her gigs I only seen a few interesting artistic gigs and nothing more. But then she sent me her testimonial gig and I was surprised by her awesome talent. I was also surprised to find out she uses a portion of her Fiverr funds to help buy her moms medicine. 



Check out her videos below:

                                     





Nat1275 I have a few suggestions for you. First, make sure you update your gigs regularly and now that you have a page on Facebook update that regularly. Next, take advantage of all 3 gig extras, there not just there for a rainy day. Change the keywords or add more keywords on each of your gigs. For example, you don't have the words artistic or creative on your toast gig.  Lastly, delete any gigs with low ratings and suspend gigs that aren't getting sales. This gives better visibility to the testimonial gig , your toast gig and your caricature gig which look like some pretty nice gigs. With some gig housekeeping and a little promotion you'll be getting more sales in no time. Until next time everyone have a Fiverrtastic day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to see myself on this blog :D I will follow your advice :) thank you so much for featuring me :D

    ReplyDelete