Friday, March 22, 2013

Master of comics



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
I found this really cool seller who makes comic strip illustrations for $5. Ya you heard me $5! This seller will create a $5 comic of 4 panels per page. it's 1 page per gig and the comic examples I seen were absolutely amazing! There are 10 different kinds of comics including action, suspense, manga style, anime style and cartoonish style! Where else can you get a comic like this. I won't say it's Stan Lee quality but it's very, very close. This guy is absolutely amazing. I think I want to order one for Fiverrtastic someday soon. The sellers Username is anzal1 and believe me he is amazing. I found him on the Fiverr forum and i'm glad I did. Check out all the samples he's done.



anzal1 I have a few suggestions for you to improve your gigs and yor sales. You should probably offer even more illustration type gigs like logo mascots, childrens illustrations for books and ebooks, and even hand drawn logos. You could even offer caricatures or other things like that. The more original gigs you offer the better earning potential you have.
anzal1 You have some awesome gigs. Keep up the great work and maybe advertise your gigs with social networking and different forums. Believe me you have a really nice gig. Maybe you can make some business cards and postcards to get your name out there. If you need more advice get a hold of me.

 


Remember to check out this gig today and tell him Fiverrtastic sent you. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment