Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm back and I'm on track

 Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
I have been off the grid and out of the loop for awhile. I am a Fiverr seller as well as a blog writer, There are many times when my work leaves me extremely busy and extremely exhausted. I have 14 active orders. 1 is late (not my fault the buyer is slow to respond), 1 is going to be late, and 12 others in queue. I'm very popular. I delivered probably 10 other gigs over the last week and I guess you could say I still got 2 lingering IOU writing projects still out there to finish. The thing is I don't sweat the small stuff because 99% of all customers I have met are patient and actually have some sort of respect for common courtesy. It's the other 1% that makes you wonder. We live in a fast paced society where we all want everything in the here and now and we all want something for nothing. That's where Fiverr comes in. The only thing is sometimes you're seller has a life just like you do. So remember that the next time you order from someone. A Fiverr seller has birthdays, holidays, funerals, weddings, gets sick, sleeps, and needs downtime. Some even go to school and work. Fiverr is a mainstream income, but sometimes not the only income. Fiverr sellers are not autonomous and we aren't robots. If we were that might be cool but we're not. Even I get sick and I have an amazing immune system.

I wanted to talk about a seller I met on the Fiverr forum by now. a seller named mesparks but I haven't had a chance to blog in awhile. I will blog about her tomorrow or the next day. You can guarantee that. I just wanted to update you all and let you know Fiverrtastic blog is still fine and Fiverrtastic Facebook page is stronger than ever. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment