Saturday, February 16, 2013

Spice up your blog with flair



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so I came across this awesome seller who entices your viewers to make active comments and he fills your page out with more comments. This seller will randomly comment on multiple pages with many different opinions. The sellers name is t0rnad0 and his gig is I will write 20 blog comments for your blog for $5. If you have ever needed someone to fill up your blog keep reading



The sellers username is t0rnad0 and he is a beginner with no level yet. He has been on Fiverr for about a month and I was glad to find him. I think I found him when doing a search for blog comments or in a collection of gigs. He has already been collected 5 times...not too shabby t0rnad0. So heres my suggestion to anyone with a blog, order from a pro! This guy did 4-5 active comments each day and I was amazed at how random he would pop up. If you have a long standing blog that needs a lot of random comments order a lot of gigs or order from someone who's going to do it with software. This guy does all of his stuff in real time and it's very good quality work. Anyone who needs comments added to their blog or forum needs to order from t0rnad0 today.



Here's where I like to play devils advocate. t0rnad0 you should put up a few more gigs and you should advertise the ones you have with someone on Fiverr. Believe me when you get to level 1 or level 2 you will not have time for anything but the gigs so start looking for ways to get new clients and regular clients right now. It also wouldn't hurt to make a facebook page and other social networking to get yourself out there if you haven't yet. Until next time everyone have a Fiverrtastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment