Thursday, February 14, 2013

A bundle of subscribers for a Fiverr



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Sorry it's been so long since last blog. I wanted to write a new blog about an amazing seller who has an amazing service where he will give you 200 subscribers to any wordpress blog or 100 subscribers for a blogger blog for $5. Ya you read that right 200 subscribers to a blog for $5. You know how hard it is to get subscribers unless your a popular celebrity or journalist nlogger. This seller takes the guesswork out of it and helps you get the subscribers you need. The seller is called Allmyposts and this seller is awesome! He helped me get 100 new subscribers for my blog in no time and all of these subscribers look legit and not bot looking. I will admit that I have bought likes in the past and also got someone to advertise my blog and get massive traffic, blackhat technique that are not really the greatest ideas. For every negative marketing I have done I have still kept a blog based around promoting the honest and hardworking people of fiverr. That's what a lot of us are is jobbers going from on gig to the next. This gig is Amazing because this seller was able to find 100 people who would actually take the time to look at or read my blog. I have operated for one year and had almost 22,000 hits. thats not bad, but it could be way better. Hopefully this helps out dramatically. The seller is Allmyposts and his gig i ordered is http://fiverr.com/allmyposts/add-100-gfc-followers-to-your-blog. You need to check out his gigs today.



Allmyposts the only suggestion I have for you is to put up a few more gigs. Dont put your gigs on pause unless the gig gets more than 5-10 in queue. You could lose your ranking on the page and  have to update the gig in order to outrank competitors. Nothing like having multiple orders on a gig and get beat out by newbies with express gigs. Next time I will discuss an internet guru named Webcorp. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

3 comments:

  1. I would definitely be worried about how legitimate this is. There is no way that this is website traffic that will actually stick around. It's just like the people that sell facebook likes. They will drop off rather quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I'm interested in. Are these real people who will actually contribute to my blog? I need more discussion going and would think this would help. I'm very skeptical though as it just seems too good to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These seem like legitimate subscribers and they are very permanent. I have ordered facebook like gigs in the past and not found a good one yet. But when it comes to gigs like this they're worth a try. :)

    ReplyDelete