Friday, February 8, 2013

A picture worth more than a fiverr

 
 
Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
I am so excited to talk about this next seller. I absolutely love this sellers gigs. The sellers name is Draculafetus. He literally put's the art in artistic. He will draw your ideas in his own artistic style. I think I literally found my new artist when I want something quirky and out of the ordinary. If you like quirky cartoons of the past and present like Ren and Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, Family Guy, and Spongebob Squarepants then you will love Draculafetus. His artwork will always keep you guessing what he's going to do next. I just attached a picture and told him to surprise me. I needed a banner for my Fiverrtastic Facebook page and well I got something worth 5x or even 10x what I paid. Check out the banner below.
 
 
 
 Draculafetus I don't really have any suggestions for you, you're doing all the right things. Just keep doing what you're doing and maybe someday soon you will be a Top Rated Seller. Next blog I will be talking about a seller who can help get your blog more active subscribers/readers. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!
 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation. I always love checking out other people's artwork. It's something that I wish I were good at but unfortunately I just don't have the talent for it. I guess that's why people like this put their services up for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out his samples on Fiverr and I really like what I see. He definitely has a real talent for this kind of stuff. I might buy some of his artwork considering how cheap it is. Thanks for recommending this service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. Yes he is an amazing artist. I got the referral to his gig from fiverr seller Chrishardy. A lot of people have ordered avatars and facebook banners off him lately. Top Rated seller Kymmypops ordered a Facebook banner off him awhile back too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is a talented artist. I might actually purchase some artwork from him. Five dollars seems like such a great deal for the caliber of work. Thanks for sharing this gig.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't complain about someone selling decent quality artwork for only five dollars. I went to his Fiverr page to see his work and it's pretty good. I've been looking for some new artwork for my blog and I might have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are there any copyright issues with these images? I'm interested in maybe having some graphics made for my blog but I'm assuming I couldn't use any copyrighted material if there are cartoon characters in the image. Could anyone help me out here? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would imagine that if he draws something with cartoon characters on it then it would be copyright. I'm sure you could use it for personal use but not on a blog because that could be considered commercial use. I'm not an expert though so maybe someone else could help you out more than me.

      Delete
  7. Well I think the only time it's really copyrighted is when it's a reproduction of another picture besides your own. He is drawing it in his own style. He draws in a style like the cartoon artist of the 90's kids cartoons like Ren and Stimpy. That's why I chose him. :)

    ReplyDelete