Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Good Feeling














Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
So I was going to write a negative blog about a seller named Tina_menser but she was chased off by her horrible seller rating. I still am considering doing a negative gig blog but Fiverrtastic is doing fine. I think that basically the issue was she was an imposter seller. She advertised one thing which was probably another sellers gig and she gave out horrible looking caricatures not even worth $2.50. So I say this to you...be careful who you buy from because it's caveat emptor or buyer beware. For example below is the "caricature" I got. I could have done it in photoshop with warp and paint effect. It looks wretched!

So like I said remember that it's a buyer beware type place. Fiverr has a large majority of really good workers but for every twenty great people theres always one bad one. I'm just glad the customers drove her out before I did. She would have been gone in a day! I will be working on my newsletter tomorrow. Sorry it's taking so long I have had trouble coming up with content. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment