Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Nothing can stop my stride

Hey Fiverrtastic Peeps,
I haven't written a blog lately and I'm very sorry about that. I have been very busy with working on a ton of different Fiverr projects and a few different clients from Craigslist. I'm currently working on a novel project with a client from Craigslist. I love working with clients on Fiverr, but the work is extremely stressful. I also like working with clients on Craigslist too and they sometimes pay well, but it's hard work. Ok, so what else have I been up to lately. Well, I started a new freelance outsourcing website and I'm trying to get SEO work done. If anyone knows anyone whose affordable let me know. I hired someone on Fiverr and for $5 they have a good package. They care more about upselling their $100 gig extras though. I will tell you all right now I only buy gig extras that are worth it. I don't have $200 to drop down on my website right now and I honestly am not going to shell out that type of money. I know that this seller is running a business with multiple people working on the same account, so they have to sell as many gigs as possible and upsell as many gig extras as possible. 

Ok so here is some gigs I have seen recently that I like:

http://www.fiverr.com/fucong/create-a-cartoon-caricature-portrait-of-youyour-friends

 http://www.fiverr.com/idioticgiraffe/draw-cute-things


 http://www.fiverr.com/noom_design/design-attractive-and-modern-business-cards

I hope to write a new blog for you really soon. If you all have any suggestions on who to put in the blog leave a comment here or on my Facebook Page. I hope to hear from you all soon. Oh by the way if you're a freelancer who works for Fiverr or works from home check out my site. If you're a client looking to outsource multiple freelancers or looking for one freelancer check out my site. I hope to talk to you all again soon and catch you on the flipside. This is Josh signing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment