Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Futurama illustration that will last a lifetime


Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
You need to check out this illustration gig. This is such a cool gig. If you remember the futurama talking heads in a small tanks of water...you will love this gig. You can now personalize yourself and make yourself immortal in a small round tank of water like on futurama. This Fiverr gig is so cool and is brought to you by the Fiverr seller Picfreak. This seller is extremely amazing and has some really cool gigs. I even ordered his Southpark gig and will post that when I recieve the drawing. This seller is very professional and I think he's going to go far on Fiverr. If you want to order an original gig from a seller who's just as animated as his gig's I suggest you order from Picfreak.Here's the picture I recieved from him.

 Let me know what you all think of it. Next time I will be talking about something else interesting. It will be about freelancing, but not exactly about Fiverr. You can be successful with Fiverr, while working for other sites too. I'll tell you how. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day all.

1 comment: