Sunday, January 3, 2016

My how time flies



Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
I didn't realize how long ago the last post was and I am truly sorry for anyone who used to read this regularly. I am a man of many projects and this blog has fell from the wayside. I wear many hats as a Fiverr freelancer, a blogger, a social networker, a published author, and just a 30something trying to live a dull life. I want to talk about 2 different things that have happened recently. First and Foremost, I just recently bought something new on Fiverr. My mom bought me a wooden watch. Ok now it may sound silly or hokey but it's not. It's a leather strap, wood face, bronze metal outside, and glass. It looks like your wearing wood. There are 6 different shades of wood. Here is the watch that I got. For only $29 you can have the same kind of watch. Check out this seller now http://bit.ly/1Up45rM .



 My second thing I would like to talk about is that I now have 5 Novelettes and 5 children's books self published on amazon kindle. I have officially decided to reduce my fiverr load and do what some of my other friends in the past have done. I am escaping the Fiverr trap. I have made a goal that by the end of 2016 I will no longer be with Fiverr unless things dramatically change. I have seen dramatic improvements though. I have been on Fiverr 5 years and almost 1400 completed orders and I am not Top Rated seller because of early reviews. I know a few other people who became and remained Top Rated Sellers and their percentage is the same or a little higher than mine. Fiverr is a great company that provides advantages to people out of work, for younger entrepreneurs, or the disabled...but it is not guaranteed or sustainable income. So I would like you to keep following my blog and fan page and I would like you to check out my books as well.  
check me out here: amazon.com/author/joshuapeck 
     I hope that you all had a Merry Christmas and a good new year. There will be new blog posts coming soon and again I am sorry I was incognito for so long. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day. This is Josh over and out. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment