Monday, June 20, 2016

Fiverr is a changin'

      


       Have you ever wondered about the vacation feature on Fiverr? Do you think you may need one? Are you burned out from the requests of clients, those ungracious and shady ones? If you answered yes, then you probably need a break. I took a vacation for a few months to write my own novellas and novelettes. At first, I would slow my workload down with the suspend feature, but that doesn't always work. I felt so relieved to not have to deal with Fiverr. I think it's getting quite crazy since the new updates. More and more people aren't do just $5 gigs. This blog was used as a platform to discuss awesome gigs on Fiverr, but I have already cancelled 3 or 4 gigs in the last month. It's seems like Fiverr isn't the same anymore now that they updated their platform. 
       I had so much hope for sellers on here, but too many rely on the gig extras and the specials they offer. I have also noticed that quite a few don't offer what the gig title says. I would like to discuss awesome gigs I have ordered, but there's only a few to share. The first one I would like to share is a photoshop that was done as a cover concept for my poetry book. The seller's name is Alyssa94 and she is a great photoshop artist. Here is what she made me. 

The next seller I would like to discuss  is Shinuikha8 and his awesome trapped in broken glass photoshop.


Neither of these gigs charged more than $5 and were happy to work on the project. The suggestion I have for some of you sellers is don't be deceptive. 

Here's the last one who I would like to share. I have worked with him before. He helped me with a clipart/vector type graphic I was going to use on my hardcover of "Mr. Self Destruct". Here it is I was blown away by the detail. His name is design_print. I think if you want a drawing to pop order from him. For $10 or more he will create a masterpiece. 
I have say thank you to all of them. They went above and beyond and didn't overcharge. People say you get what you pay for. Well That's not always the case. I want to say thank you for reading and have a Fiverrtastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment