Saturday, September 13, 2014

Double the fun







Hey Fiverrtastic Peeps,
Ok so I have reviewed this Fiverr seller once before, but I really wanted to review them again. I ordered off them for my Custom Creationz site and they made an awesome testimonial. The seller is 2 twins known as Theadtwins. These 2 are amazing beyond words. They created a testimonial for me like you wouldn't believe. I absolutely love their work and I would order off them constantly if I could. These girls do quality work. If you want an awesome testimonial check out their gig today. When I first ordered off these two they were level one sellers I believe. With the help of my blog, facebook fan pages, and various other blogs they became a top rated seller. I am so proud of these two. Here is the video I received, check it out now.


I honestly don't have any suggestions to make the gigs better. You're doing a great job.  Thank you for being so awesome. Hope to work with you again soon. Have a good day Fiverrtastic peeps.



No comments:

Post a Comment